snips of green onion tops
+ a drizzle of cocktail sauce.
This is the easiest dinner to cook for a special night! Soup, wine and crusty artisan bread for dipping.
Speaking of dipping... finish the meal with a gigantic bowl of strawberries and packaged chocolate fondue.
Lobster Bisque Recipe
- Steam: As much lobster as you can afford. I used about 1 pound. Shred it into bite size bits.
- Simmer: 1 cup chicken broth and 1/4 cup finely diced yellow onion.
- Melt 2 tbsp. butter. Stir in 2 tbsp flour.
- Add 2 cups milk, bring to boil (I use 1 cup half and half + 1 cup 2% milk ~ which is why it tastes so yummy. You could go completely nuts and use heavy cream!)
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tbsp. Cocktail Sauce
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
** I add the lobster about 20 minutes before serving so it has a fresher flavor.