Crunchy Peppermint Christmas Cookies
* If you can refrain from eating the cookie dough, this recipe makes five dozen.
- 1.5 cups butter
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 tablespoons baking powder
- 6 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup crushed peppermint candy
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add dry ingredients to the batter in two batches, alternating with milk.
- Stir in crushed candy.
- Spoon onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes @ 375 degrees.
This recipe is even better than that one!