|A Toast to the Holidays! Live, Laugh & Loaf.|
I used to work in New York. Produced many a television commercial there. Not always by choice! As low woman on the totem pole, I got saddled with a December TV production project every single year. Because my boss.. and, my boss's boss... and, my boss's boss's boss much preferred to stay home for the holidays.
But, enough about that. Manhattan is a magical place at Christmas time. So, I was delighted to see these very clever uptown concoctions. Ideal for the many parties we've been invited to.
- 4 oz. VOGA Sparkling Pinot Grigio
- 1 oz. Vodka
- .5 oz. Raspberry Liqueur
- .5 oz. Soho Lychee Liqueur
** If you have never tried a sparkling Pinot Grigio before, you might be surprised. Less sweet than champagne. Delightful.
- 2 bottles VOGA Merlot (Or, try an old vine Zinfandel)
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/3 cup Triple Sec (orange-flavored liqueur)
- 1 blood orange (cut into sections)
- 1 very tart apple (cut into sections)
- 1 cup of cherries
- 1/4 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
Miracle on Bourbon Street
- 1 sugar cube
- 4 dashes of angostura bitters
- 1/2 shot of bourbon
- Top up with VOGA Premium Sparkling Pinot Grigio
- 2 oz. VOGA Italia Sparkling
- 1 oz. apple cider
- .5 oz. ginger vodka
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 1 apple (sliced)
But, who cares? Wow your buds with some clever uptown libations. 'Tis the season.