Sausage, potatoes and... grapes?
Don't knock it 'til you've tried it.
Grapes play so well with hot and sweet sausages. Adding a light, fruity flavor to an otherwise
- 3 tbs roasted garlic (those Christopher Ranch jars you can find in the supermarket.)
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces.
- 1/2 lb. Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage + hot Italian Turkey Sausage. (I use turkey to lighten up the calories. You can use pork or chicken, though chicken is not as flavorful.) Bake these whole, or slice into bite-size pieces.
- 2 cups red and green grapes.
- Seasonings as you like it.
√ Add a little oomph with cayenne pepper.
√ Make it totally to die for by sprinkling a half cup of shredded Mozzarella or Asiago cheese over this mess 5 minutes before it's done cooking.